Saturday, August 13, 2011

Reviews on 'Gate Deadlock'

Just about to finish the sequel of "Gate Deadlock", I found myself in a block that questioned my idea about the end of the story. I turned to my old project, the first book and I tell you this: sometimes reviews work like therapy for inspiration. Especially this one, which is my favourite as it comes from one of my first readers:

Breathtaking book
"Gate Deadlock" is one of the best books I have read in the last few years.

It includes suspense,romance,action and imagination,everything that a great book should include.
The love story of the main characters proves that this powerful feeling can alter everything and everyone.
But can love exist between two people that live in a different universe?
Sarri's style of writing kept my enthusiasm and anguish in high levels
that I could not find a way to stop reading the book at once.
I cannot wait to read the sequence and find out how this unpredictable story will end!!

Now bring me that sequel!
(Feel free to check out all reviews on "Gate Deadlok" on

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to be distracted by your comments! So feel free to post your thoughts here.