Thursday, July 4, 2013

5-star review for Beguiled!

Beguiled has received a 5-star review by http://fabulousandfun.com !
I wish you could see the huge smile on my face -well it's something like that: :)
It's so exciting to know that your story is loved by others so much. And here's the review:
http://fabulousandfun.com/review-of-beguiled/

Review of Beguiled

My rating
  
5/5
 
Here is my review of Beguiled by Rania Sarri.
My first thought to share – AMAZING!
Is it possible to enjoy a 2nd more than the 1st? Yep, yep it is! This one like Gate Deadlock was hard to put down. I really enjoyed reading. So much suspense, keeps you on the edge of your seat.
This is written in a way it made me feel like I was right there with Emma. I love it when books are like that. I love how Emma grows throughout this series into such a strong woman, who stands up for herself and those she loves. I loved how she refused to give up on Christopher.  I started to get a little worried near the end, but as I finished the book, I was left feeling satisfied with the ending. I really liked the parts of the book, that seemed like a narration, when it was telling what was happening with Christopher showing what was happening when he was away from Emma, and what he was thinking, feeling, doing. I would have loved if it told more about Christopher and Fredrick’s history. That could make a whole good book  on it’s own, I think.  Thank you, for an amazing book to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to be distracted by your comments! So feel free to post your thoughts here.