Thursday, November 14, 2013

Soo excited with this 5-star review on Beguiled!!!

Lydia rated it 5 of 5 stars
* SPOILER ALERT*

So i was curious to see what would happen next and i was amazed! I loved this book! I couldn't stop reading because in every page there was a twist in the plot which brought excitement all over again!

The emotions were great!!And it became one of my favorite love stories! I really liked the way Christopher was so mysterious but all for a good cause and how it did not get boring with a simple plot. The narrative for one more time was excellent as were the settings in the story. A new character appears Mateo who is totally likeable although you are fooled at the beginning that he is not with the good guys. The ending was perfect!! And i really liked how Alex was not left alone because i really liked his character. I do love happy endings!All in all i loved it and i would read it again with same excitement!
Excellent work!It's a must-read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to be distracted by your comments! So feel free to post your thoughts here.